The Shards Of Narsil

Thursday, December 13, 2007

hi

Well, I was going to move this blog to a different site, but I changed my mind. People want to be able to post comments, and I want them to be able to do it, so I'm leaving it here. I'm going to use this one more often as well. I'll also be checking in at intoinfinity.com as Shards, and UberChristians as Speculative. These three places are where I'll be on the web for the most part.

Been pretty busy with work. One assignment just ended and I have jury duty this week. Thursday night I start my next assignment doing fire watch on a ship in a drydock. I hear we get free coffee, so it should be great!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...Thanks for leaving the trail of bread crumbs! :)
Tried to post a comment there, but looks like I'd have to "join" :(.
Glad you didn't get DROWNDED!!!!!
~Skookum
(Some comments you may not have seen on your "Props to the Infinite Ones"...ha!)

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shards, good to see your posts at infinity, be well my friend, make time for the dream gates!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Shards said...

Don't worry about joining anything. I still drop by intoinfinity regularly--i just don't always log in and post. I'll try to be sure and do that more often. At any rate, I'm always contactable (is that a word?) on that site thru PM's.

Skookum, we didn't get drownded, but there's a creek about a block away from us and it turned into rapids and flooded the lady's house across the street--not a pretty sight.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Skookum, we didn't get drownded, but there's a creek about a block away from us and it turned into rapids and flooded the lady's house across the street--not a pretty sight."
..........
Close one!!! yikes!
Keep yer kayak ready & yer powder dry! Ha!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shards. Glad to see you're staying here.
Watching a ship in dry dock. Sounds interesting. Ghosts? Maybe?
If i don't get a chance later i want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Sean.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home