The Shards Of Narsil

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What's Been Going On

It's been awhile since I've been here, or been with the Infinite Ones.

I've been listening to C2CAM regularly and doing a lot of reading. I just finished Emma by Jane Austen. I've also just finished reading a new translation of the Bhagavad Gita which was pretty good.

We are now the new den leaders for my son's Cub Scout den and are involved in leading the Jr. High youth group at church. Add to that work, and taxiing the kids around to different stuff, and you basically know our life right now.

I still get in some time for reading and a little writing. I'm reading Bram Stoker's Dracula right now, and it's great.

As I do each year, I'll be filling out a bracket for the NCAA tournament today. I haven't watched a whole lot of basketball this year, so it will be interesting.

Take care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shards,sounds like you've been busy.
Stop by sometime.

Sean

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home