The Shards Of Narsil

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Samhain!

It is a beautiful, cool, crisp day here on Samhain and whether you are going to a party, performing a ritual, going trick or treating, or just staying home and watching TV, I wish you a happy and safe holiday.

I have been a bit sick, lately, so I might just stay home and hand out candy to any ghouls or goblins that happen by.

Also, at midnight, begins the National Novel Writing Month. I will be participating this year, so I will probably be posting very little here or on the various forums I frequent. So, I haven't disappeared. I will just be spending my free time on my novel.

So, have a Happy Halloween and, for Christians, a blessed All Saints Day.

You may also check out my blog on Christianforums for other updates.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shards~
Is your snorkel still working over there?
.....Skookum

8:40 PM  
Blogger Shards said...

HaHa!!

If this keeps up, I'm gonna have to invest in some top of the line SCUBA equipment..I'll drop by and see you in Infinity.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHa!.....Thanks for that; great to know you're maintaining the dog-paddle. :)
...Skookum

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home